Bob Dufour grew up in Carrollton and graduated from Carrollton High School in 1983. He graduated from the University of Georgia earning an AB in Economics in 1988. He later attended John Marshall Law School earning his JD degree. Since joining the firm, he has limited his practice to representing injured workers in Workers' Compensation Claims, Personal Injury claims (car accident, trucking accidents, and other negligence claims), Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income Claims (SSDI and SSI), as well as assisting individuals file personal Bankruptcy.
Prior to joining the firm, Bob was employed in multiple positions in the Carpeting Industry. His experience included coordinating complex international financing arrangements for international sales and serving as Director of Consumer Finance for a national flooring manufacturer and retailer.
Bob is a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the Workers' Compensation Section of the State Bar of Georgia, the Insurance Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia, the National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives (NOSSCR).
Bob is also an active member of the community. He regularly attends church at St Theresa Catholic Church and is active as the Chairman of the Finance Committee, is a member of the Building Committee which oversees the construction of a new church facility and, is also a member of the Knights of Columbus. He is the proud father of two sons. His oldest son graduated Summa Cum Laude from Boston University and he is currently serving this Country as a Naval Officer while working on his PhD in psychology at Uniformed Services University in Bethesda, MD. His youngest also graduated Summa Cum Laude, but from the University of Georgia, and graduated as a Presidential Scholar having received special recognition from Jere Moorehead, President of the University of Georgia. He has been accepted to the Medical College of Georgia - Augusta University and will continue his education to become a Physician's Assistant in the spring of 2019.
Areas Of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury Claims
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Bankruptcy (Chapters 7 and 13)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) – Adults and Children
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) – Adults and Children
- Car Accidents
- Georgia, 2006
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2006
- John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, Georgia
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- A.B., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Workers' Compensation section, Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives (NOSSCR), Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Tort & Insurance Practice Section, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Knights of Columbus
- Chairman, Finance Committee, St. Theresa Catholic Church
- Member, Building Committee, St. Theresa Catholic Church